We are a Christ-centered program, taught by certified, award winning educators specializing in:
• Kid Writing/Writer’s Workshop
• Phonics Phonological awareness
• Daily Five literacy instruction
• Handwriting without tears curriculum
• Non-fiction based research centers
• Guided Reading small group instruction
• Progress & Assessment Reports
• Chapel Time/Music Class
We meet 3 days per week: Tuesday-Thursday, 9am -2pm
$325 monthly tuition / $125 registration fee
For More Information:
Emily Hinson: [email protected]
• We believe that we can provide a rich environment for your child to grow and develop into what God intended for them to be.
• We believe that it’s our job to evaluate, assess and design curriculum to meet individual needs.
• We believe that children should be happy and excited about learning, which will help them reach their full potential.
• We believe that children should develop critical thinking skills so that they may learn to question, solve problems, and make wise decisions.
• We believe that children should have a balance of academics, play, and social interaction as they find joy in learning new things.
• We believe that as a ministry of Gracepointe Church we are building kingdom leaders to serve Jesus.
• We believe that our Junior Kindergarten program creates a happy and excited environment, that allows children to take risks in their learning, and will ultimately lead to your child being ready to successfully enter kindergarten when that time comes.